A complete physical examination is important in keeping pets happy and healthy. The Crestview Veterinary Hospital recommends regular examinations and vaccination to ensure your pet’s well-being. Each patient has a full medical history taken by our veterinarian, followed by a complete physical exam.
Vaccination recommendations are tailored to your individual pet’s lifestyle. Regular heartworm and parasite prevention are recommended for all pets. Older pets, greater than 7 years of age, receive semi-annual exams and should have routine geriatric blood panels to screen for early signs of disease. With advances in veterinary medicine, many medical conditions can be diagnosed and managed, assuming early detection. It is important to remember that pets age faster than people, and regular veterinary care is critical in ensuring a long healthy life.
These medical services, available onsite, aid the doctors in their goal of rapidly reaching a diagnosis and then designing an effective treatment plan for your pet.
- Complete physical examination
- Radiology (x-ray) and ultrasonography
- Physical therapy
- Blood cell counts and blood chemistry analysis
- Parasite screens
- Tests for specific viruses and toxins
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Comprehensive puppy and kitten care (including vaccinations)
- Comprehensive geriatric care
- Acupuncture, chiropractic, and holistic care
Contact Crestview Veterinary Hospital to schedule a wellness check for your pet today.